Monday, August 11, 2008

Nursery Drama

I sometimes go to nursery with Mauri during Sunday school before I go to Young Womens. Well yesterday we we playing in nursery and the leaders said that it was clean up time. So we all started cleaning up while singing the "Clean Up" song ( which is more annoying than it is helpful). Mar was doing a great job cleaning up, she was picking up a lot of toys. Mauri noticed that this little girl still had a toy in her hand so Mar took it from her to put in the toy box. Well this other little girl go upset and hit Mar (Mauri, suprisingly did not her back, which is a major shocker). Mar started crying and threw herself on the floor. By the time I made it to her she got up and sprang for the door. She opened that door so fast and started bookin it down the dang hall, crying all the while. And here I am in my ever so tall church shoes so it's not like I could actually run after her. When I finally came to she was clear on the other side of the dang church sulking in a corner. People were politely laughing at the drama fest. Anywho, I told her that I was proud that she did such a great job picking up the toys in nursery but that the other girl didn't know that Mar was picking the toys up. She cracks me up every single day. Thank goodness my husband came at that time and she was able to go back to nursery.

2 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

Lins she is so funny! She cracks me up! You crack me up too - the way you told the story totally made me laugh. Your blog is So dang cute! I'm so glad you started one. Yay! You are so awesome girl!
-Amber

The Perkins Fam said...

Lins!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! Also thanks for sharing the marvelous story of nursery. I had the fun experience fo chasing a child headed out the doors at church of couple of weeks ago and it wasn't even my child. :) I totally understand the whole not being able to fun in church shoes!!